vineri, 12 decembrie 2008

This crazed beauty loves to be surprised. This si the type of live sex model that will do ANYTHING you want.
Model profile:

If you are looking for someone with a wild nasty imagination Your in luck. I'm the type of person who loves to please other people I will do anything you ask. I love trying new things and I'm not afraid of anything
What turns me On:

I love to make my partner horny, watching him cum all over my body. Every now and then i dont mind 2 on 1, if you can handle two horny exotic girls
What turns me Off:

Boring, single-minded people. People who do not have any imagination and like having plain simple sex.
Tags:
150 -159 cm, 60 - 69 kg, Above avarage, Alone, Brown eyes, Brown hair, Candle Wax, Extreme toys, Fetish, Girls, Girls, High Heels, Latin, Lingerie, Mature, New, Nipples, Over 35, Panties, Pantyhose, Role Play, Shoulder Length hair, Straight


0 comentarii: