joi, 1 ianuarie 2009

Profile of BornToBeWildxx

..........................click here.............................

Model profile:

Pick me guys I'm a blondie but not that kind...if you know what I mean. Wanna play with me?
What turns me On:

I love my dildos. I even have a favorite, the purple one. Wanna see it?
What turns me Off:

Impolite assholes who call me a bitch without knowing me.
Tags:
170 - 179 cm, 18-21, 40 - 49 kg, Above avarage, Alone, Anal, Anything you want, Bisexual, Blonde hair, Bondage, Boots, Candle Wax, Chains, Deepthroat, Dildo, Extreme toys, Fetish, Fishnet, Fisting, Girls, Girls, Gothic, Green eyes, Handcuffs, Hardcore, High Heels, Latex, Leather, Lingerie, Live Orgasm, Long hair, Masks, Masturbation, Nipples, Oral play, Panties, Pantyhose, Pee, Piercing, Poo, Role Play, S/M, Shaved, Smoking, Socks, Softcore, Spanking, Squirting, Stockings, Strapon, Uniform, Voyeurism, White, XL dildo



0 comentarii: