joi, 1 ianuarie 2009

Profile of 00hotslut

...........................click here........................

Model profile:

DIRTY AND BEAUTY...I LIKE SUB/ DOM GAMES... ROLEPLAY, ANAL, SQUIRT, DOUBLE PENERATION, PEE , PAIN WHIT HOT WAX, BIG TOYS IN ASS AND PUSSY
What turns me On:

SPECULUM,BLACK HAND,DILDOS, WHIPS, COLLARS,CLAMPS, VIBROEGGS, ANAL BEADS, MASK, CHAINS, BOTTLE,BIG CANDLE ... OUTFITS for roleplay ..LATEX and LEATHER.
What turns me Off:

When you turn off your camera. I want to see my partner while I'm cumming.
Tags:
160 - 169 cm, 22-35, 50 - 59 kg, Alone, Anal, Anything you want, Athletic, Bald, Bisexual, Black hair, Bondage, Boots, Brown eyes, Candle Wax, Chains, Chinese balls, Dildo, Extreme toys, Fetish, Fishnet, Fisting, Girls, Girls, Gothic, Handcuffs, Hardcore, High Heels, Latex, Leather, Lingerie, Live Orgasm, Masks, Masturbation, New, New Years eve Party, Nipples, Oral play, Panties, Pantyhose, Pee, Role Play, S/M, Shaved, Smoking, Socks, Softcore, Spanking, Squirting, Stockings, Strapon, Uniform, Voyeurism, White, XL dildo


0 comentarii: